- they are effective at generating interest and attendance
- they are not expensive, compared to in-person events or tradeshows
- a recorded webinar can be re-used as a content asset for many months
- thought leadership can be established through events that feature in-house or industry experts
- prospects appreciate the ability to attend from their desk and drop off if the content is not of interest
However, there is a difference between doing online events, and doing them well. In this video, Rhonda Wunderlin discusses the best practices for promoting the event, minimizing the registrant/attendee drop-off rate, and maximizing the effectiveness through great follow-up.
(if this does not load, please click here for the best practices for webinars and online events video)