Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Holidays from all of your friends at Eloqua


Ahh…the dreams of youth; so full of hope for the future. This holiday season, we invite you to view the Eloqua Holiday Cinema eMovie special release, ‘Career Day’ for a glimpse into youthful aspirations.
This eMovie was inspired by a scene from the award winning romantic comedy, Annie Hall, which was directed by Woody Allen in 1977.

Watch ‘Career Day’ by clicking the player below.




Happy Holidays from all of your friends at Eloqua!
BOOK
Many of the topics on this blog are discussed in more detail in my book Digital Body Language
SOFTWARE
In my day job, I am with Eloqua, the marketing automation software used by the worlds best marketers
EVENTS
Come talk with me or one of my colleagues at a live event, or join in on a webinar

0 comments: